ENTRE O PRAZER E O SIGNIFICADO

segunda-feira, abril 7

WHY DO I WANT TO BECOME AN ACTOR - Documentary NYFA

Realização: ZED

'There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain. And I can´t feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...'

Passaram exactamente dois anos. It's my story, in my body...
Um grande abraço a todos, onde quer que estejam!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Pois é, dois anos que passaram num ápice!
Um abraço também para ti.
Sérgio (Serge-NYFA)

‘Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.’

‘Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.’